About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Blog! Please follow to read more about my life, my design processes, and any upcoming contests and competitions!

Thursday 24 April 2014

Offline Syndrome

I have decided to coin a new phrase - Offline Syndrome. A condition afflicting depressives who interact heavily online who suddenly withdraw from these interactions. "Not having the spoons to reply" or "I'm still lurking" being used as excuses for this withdrawal. I don't know why I never chalked it up to depression before. If I suddenly stopped talking to people in my IRL relationships it would obviously be sign of a flare-up. Anyway, just as I would endeavour to make myself talk, I shall be making an effort to engage again across the spectrum on my digital social sphere. I'm sorry if I worried you.

1 comment: