About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Blog! Please follow to read more about my life, my design processes, and any upcoming contests and competitions!

Saturday 26 April 2014

John Lewis Cake Day

Back at the start of the year, a Raveller gave a tip off that folks who have the John Lewis membership card get vouchers for free tea and cake each month. I signed up and sure enough the vouchers came in the post! After I tried out this awesome offer I passed on the news to the family but so far my little sister has been the only one to take it up. Last month we went through together for the first time and enjoyed a leisurely tea and I nommed down on luxury cheesecake while she enjoyed a ginormous scone with clotted cream and jam. Today we're going through again for what will probably become our monthly tea and cake day. :-)

I feel like we've grown a bit closer since we both started scrapbooking. There is always something to talk about or a future event to consider. Today will feature the Works, Pound land, and Hobbycraft, all in search of scrappable sundries.

No comments:

Post a Comment